Wednesday, October 8, 2014

And here I am again all! It has been a while, but nobody reads this so nobody cares I think. Nonetheless I'm back. 

I'm home from Tokyo and trying to concentrate on schoolwork when more interesting things like Supernatural and Ravelry beckon. Now, today is the 8th of October, and I'm impatiently waiting for the forums of NaNoWriMo to reset and everything to get ready for next month. I will tell you though, I have this much less planned out than last year's story. At least that one I had a plan for where it was headed. This one I have some characters and a possible antagonist. Which sounds good I suppose, but there is no story at this point. In any case that isn't for another month.

Today I spent an hour looking through sock patterns on ravelry. If I didn't already have three projects going I would let myself start this new one. I have made socks before, and they were a pain in the but, but I enjoyed making them and would like to do another pair. I've got self striping yarn so I think just basic socks with no extra patterns should be best. The cables and fancy stitches and suck on the socks I've seen are very hard to see on the socks made with striped or variegated  yarns. 

That about wraps up this ransom post, pictures of knitting to follow (hopefully before too long).
ジャーまたね!

No comments:

Post a Comment