Wednesday, June 18, 2014

On Writing and Homework

In the interest of avoiding homework, (some of which is already overdue, figures really) I've decided to return once more to Blogger and see if I have anything interesting to say. As my readers will know, both of you, the NaNo story I've been working on for going on 9 months here is nearly finished! Yay! Fanfare! I have something like 2 chapters left which include sending my banished gods back to the heavens, revealing that several humans aren't, a large battle that I'm completely unprepared for writing, a not-so-touching lover's reunion, and the general conclusion of the story. Sounds good right? I should even have some fun writing it all out when I finally get what's going on in the battle figured out. So far I know there has to be one and I have a list of things that must happen during it. Now I just have to figure out how it's all gonna go down. And type out the 20+ pages of shorthand I have in my NaNo notebook.

On a side note, last Friday was Friday the 13th! To make that a little more interesting it was Friday the 13th on a full moon. That only happens about every 80 years! There's a specific number of course, but I can't remember it, or where exactly I got this info from. I think it was weather.com, but I'm not completely sure.

Tokyo Skytree from my apartment on Friday the 13th with a full moon
And before I leave you, I'll have an interesting Japan story or two up here pretty soon, or try to anyway, I'm gonna point ya'll to my twitter, on which I say little of import, and only some if interest, but you'll hear from me more often than on Blogger. https://twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment